Tuesday 11 August 2015

ZE:A′s Park Hyung Sik Says Kwang Hee Changed After ′Infinity Challenge′

ZE:A′s Park Hyung Sik appeared before 500 audience members on the August 10 broadcast of SBS′ Healing Camp, but it was fellow member Kwang Hee who found himself in the hot seat when he made a surprise appearance on the show.

After taking jabs at Park Hyung Sik, the tables turned on Kwang Hee, whom Park Hyung Sik said has changed since winning a highly-coveted spot on MBC′s Infinity Challenge team.Park Hyung Sik said, "I was on my way to an outing, when I got a phone call. [Kwang Hee] asked, ′What are you doing?′ so I said, ′I′m going to a gathering.′ Then he said, ′Let′s go watch a movie,′ so I said, ′I have to go to a team gathering.′"

Park Hyung Sik then said Kwang Hee responded, "′Hyung Sik, I′m Hwang Kwang Hee. Hyung Sik, I′m Hwang Kwang Hee of Infinity Challenge. Do you not know? Do you not watch TV?"

Not knowing what to do with himself, Kwang Hee burst into laughter before apologizing to the audience, even getting on his knees to take a deep, apologetic bow.