Wednesday 18 March 2015

GOT7's Jackson apologizes for his racist post


Jackson apologized through his Instagram account after he received protests from his fans. He has received the protests after he posted an edited picture of himself in darker skin color.

The GOT7 member later sent an apology note and quickly deleted the post.

“I’m really sorry if I have offended anybody. I wasn’t thinking about what you guys were talking about until I saw the comments. I am trully sorry about this misunderstanding. Love you guys so much and thank you so much for letting me know,” said the Hong Kong born singer.

Racism issues on dark-skinned people are very sensitive in South Korea. A number of artistes, such as Super Junior’s Yesung had been protested by fans after he posted a snapshot of himself dressing up as black people.