Monday 22 December 2014

CNBLUE's Yonghwa talks about his solo album during pictorial for W Korea


CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa has graced yet another pictorial, this time for fashion magazine W Korea.

In the pictorial preview which has been shared by the magazine, Yonghwa showed his sexy side even while wearing a simply white shirt. His deep stare radiated his strong charisma once again.

Along with the pictorial, Yonghwa also gave an interview and talked about the preparation for his upcoming solo album.

“I get the feeling of the kind of (music) i like through various styles and experiences I earned while composing collaborations. I will work hard till the end,” Yonghwa said.

“I am happy thinking that the job as a musician for me is a call.

(Photo: W Korea) © Photo: W Korea (Photo: W Korea)
I hope as a musician I can continuously be better, for a long time,” he added, expressing his ambition as singer-song writer.

Yonghwa also shared his honest feeling as an actor and said that he enjoyed “trying to live other people’s lives”.

More stories and pictorial of Yonghwa can be seen in the magazine’s January 2015 edition.