Wednesday 24 December 2014

Girl's Day's Hyeri suddenly apologizes to BEAST's Dongwoon, what happened?


Girl’s Day’s Hyeri has stirred people’s reaction with sudden apologize to BEAST’s Son Dongwoon on Twitter and immediately deleted it.

“Sunbaenim, you know that I am a big fans of BEAST that even went to your concert, right? That was my overjoyed action when my seniors were awarded, I apologize if it caused anyone to feel bad. I’m sorry. I will watch my actions from now on. Please see it lovely,” Hyeri mentioned to Dongwoon’s personal Twitter account along with a collage picture of her pouting on camera and bowing.

It appears that during the “2014 MelOn Music Awards” event last month, Hyeri mocked BEAST when Dongwoon relayed his award-acceptance speech. In the fan-taken video that went viral, Hyeri is seen copying Dongwoon’s words and laughed around, showing her disrespectful act to her senior.

However, Heyeri’s tweet only lead netizens to question what is her intention. “That happen last month, right? Why apologize now?”, “Direct tweet to Dongwoon, that is not a right way to apologize”, “Trying being cute, did you sincerely apologize?”, and “Taken in drama set, another media play?” they said.