Monday 20 July 2015

EXO′s Su Ho, Baek Hyun and Chen Talk About the Future of EXO

EXO′s Su Ho, Baek Hyun and Chen have graced the pages of @star1.

The boys are seen posing comfortably in natural environments like the living room and making adorable facial expressions that are sure to make the fans swoon in the spread which is featured in the August issue.The EXO members also sat down for an interview with the magazine, where they talked about everything from the future of EXO to acting.

When asked if there′s an EXO they dream of for the future, Baek Hyun said, "I want us to flourish for a really, really long time like friends, like family. Later, when we′re older, I want us all to live in the same neighborhood and get together periodically to eat and have parties."

When asked about any tips as the leader on how to unite a team, Su Ho said, "I try to have a lot of conversations. From the smallest things, I talk to the members a lot comfortably."

On the topic of acting, Chen said, "Of course I want to act. If they let me, I will do my best."

The full interview and spread can be found in the August issue.