Friday 31 July 2015

Joo Won Says He Fell for Kim Tae Hee′s Looks and Personality

Joo Won shared his thoughts on working with Kim Tae Hee.

A production presentation for SBS drama Yong Pal-ie was held at the SBS Hall in Mokdong on July 30, where Joo Won said, "When I heard Tae Hee nuna was my partner, I was more excited than anyone."

Joo Won added, "It′s the same with my role, but all of the roles are subject to the candidates. Among them, I pushed for Tae Hee nuna, saying she′d be good. If you′re a man, wouldn′t you obviously think working with Tae Hee nuna would be great?"

He continued, "I think I fell for nuna more at the first script reading. I thought, ′How could someone with her looks also have a good personality?′ I thought, ′There′s beauty in personality as well.′ The more I see her, I think she′s pretty, and I think I′ll have fun working."Yong Pal-ie is a melodrama about a doctor who will see any patient who is willing to pay and meets a ′sleeping beauty,′ who is also a chaebol heiress, at the hospital.

Jang Hyuk Rin, who wrote Reset and Oh Jin Seok, who directed Lovers in Paris, Lovers in Prague, Goddess of Marriage and Modern Farmer will team up with the cast, which includes Kim Tae Hee, Joo Won, Jo Hyun Jae, Chae Jung An, Jung Woong In, Song Kyung Chul, Stephanie Lee and more. The first episode will air on August 5 at 10 p.m. KST.