Tuesday 11 August 2015

Yang Zi Qing fires back at David Tao's mother

Taiwanese actor-singer David Tao’s mother Wang Fu Rong spoke about her son’s cheating affair for the first time on Saturday and has received a lot of backlash from netizens since she said in her interview, “Mainland Chinese girls are too naughty. My son was set up.”

Although David closed his case back in July by publicly admitting that he had cheated on his wife again this year with ex-girlfriend Yang Zi Qing, she made headlines once again for firing back at his mother’s statements on Weibo.

Zi Qing blasted an angry post at David’s mother on Sunday because she was upset at her for blaming “all Mainland Chinese girls”.

In her post, she wrote, “I’ve simply let all Mainland Chinese girls see your son’s true side… Please don’t put the blame on all Mainland Chinese girls, I’d rather take all the blame.”

In response to this, Fu Rong explained to reporters, “When I said “Mainland Chinese girls”, I was referring to Miss Yang.”

Zi Qing then shot back at her again on Weibo, “Apologise to all the innocent Chinese girls you’ve accused.”

“Who’s his mother here? You can say what you want about me, scold me for all I care. You can even hire someone to get rid of me, but don’t use that quick-fire mouth of yours to accuse other Chinese girls,” she wrote.

At press time, Zi Qing has deleted her Weibo posts directed at David’s mother.