Monday 16 November 2015

Khloé Kardashian's family inspiration

Khloé Kardashian's family inspire her.

The 31-year-old television personality admits she is so glad she can rely on her sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian and stepsisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner to cheer her up despite the fact they live in a "real-life soap opera".

She said: "My family in and of itself. We literally live a real-life soap opera, like the things that happen in my family are just - I don't know, they're crazy and they don't happen to the normal person.

"So just to see either how my mom handles something or Kourtney might handle something or Kim or Kendall, Kylie, Caitlyn, whatever ... We take so much from each other and we bring each other so much strength and support. We have a lot of strong women in our family, and I'm really grateful for that."

The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star also praised her mother Kris Jenner's amazing cooking but insists she is the more "experimental" of the two when it comes to preparing food.

When asked who the better chef is, she told the San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper: "I would love to say me. I learned from my mom; she's the one who got me to start cooking. My mom's a fantastic cook, but I think I experiment more.

"I love to try new things and to see if I can make something or not. If you're like, 'I want shrimp fried rice,' I say, 'Okay, I could do that.' I actually have no idea how to do that, and I'll just like figure it out. I like to test myself a little bit."