Wednesday 1 February 2017

Twice′s Tzuyu Shares Life With Fans Through Personal Broadcast

Twice′s Tzuyu has shared life with fans through a personal broadcast.

On January 1, Tzuyu appeared on a personal Naver V App broadcast titled It′s Tzuyu to meet with fans.During the broadcast, Tzuyu responded to a fan wanting to speak Chinese to become closer to Tzuyu, who is originally from Taiwan. She shared, "Chinese has so many characters that I don′t think you can learn everything in a lifetime. In Korean, the letters combine well together. Chinese characters all look different and new characters are endless."

Tzuyu was also asked how she learned Korean and she responded by saying, "I learned from a teacher during my trainee days. Now I learn from the unnis. I am also learning by watching dramas."

Additionally, the idol also opened up about her personal life by sharing about her family. Tzuyu shared what she did during Lunar New Year by revealing, "I went home not too long ago. I had a homecooked meal for the first time in a while and I think homecooked meals are the tastiest."

Meanwhile, in the end of the broadcast, Tzuyu revealed that she was sharing many personal broadcasts in order to become closer to Once (Twice′s fan club.)