Wednesday 30 November 2016

Peter Ho opens a new salon for men and women

Peter Ho returned from filming with Betty Sun to attend the opening of his Hydro Mode Salon in Taipei.

He said, "People thought I might open a gym or a comic book store. Once when my agent recommended me to have go for a facial, it was comfortable but I had to do it in secrecy, so I want to open a salon where both men and women would feel comfortable for body care."

With spaces for customers to play games, Peter said, "I would invite Dylan Kuo here to play games." He revealed that he had prepared for one year and invested over 10 million NTD (about S$447,000) for the store, with all furniture and lights being chosen by himself.

Showing off his bald head that was shaved by his wife, he said it was for his new play. "Don’t think that I’d be a monk so soon after getting married." When asked about his plans for children, he said, "It’s not like in a race where you reach the destination in a minute. It is my plan for 2017." He congratulated Tian Xin, whose marriage was reported this afternoon, "She has a nice name and must be happy every day."