Wednesday 14 January 2015

Clara is glad to receive bad comments



Since Clara’s appearance in the entertainment world, she often receives negative comments from netizens because of her sexy appearance and the way she talks that is often misconstrued.

At the beginning, the model-actress liked to read articles and comments about herself on the Internet, but she no longer does it.

“I used to read articles and comments about me, but I realized they were all the same. People said ‘who is she and why is she on the main page?’, ‘we don’t want to know about her’, ‘I’m bored looking at her’,” she said, as quoted from Ilgan Sports.

This beautiful model did not take the negative comments seriously. She felt receiving those bad comments was better than nothing at all, because it meant that people are also curious about her.

“I’m not hurt. You will not last if you feel that way. People have different perspectives, so I don’t care. Not everyone will like me. And it is also better to get bad comments than nothing at all. I don’t care how they think about me, it means they are curious about me. It is better than nothing,” she concluded.