Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lee Minho wants to meet his lover just like in Korean dramas



News about Lee Minho’s love relationships was last heard when he broke up with park Min Young, his co-star in drama ‘City Hunter’ in 2012. Since then, there has been no news regarding the 27 year old actor’s romance this year.

When he was interviewed by Daily Hankook, he admitted that he never hides about his love relationships. He even dreamed about ‘the one’ just like in a scene from a Korean drama.

“I’m always open about love. I’m still waiting for ‘the one’. I dream about meeting her sitting next to me on a plane,” he said.

For the handsome actor, falling in love is not an easy thing. Due to his profession and status as a celebrity, like it or not, he has to be careful when he falls in love and wants to reveal his feelings to her.

“But, I have to be careful. I don’t have the choice of observing the person whom I like. So if I’m sure, I will make a move. That is why it is a slim chance for me. This is a sad truth,” he explained.

“I don’t have special hobbies. I can’t drink. Sometimes, I drink a little bit of beer when I’m with friends or skiing. And I’m always looking for something new to do,” continued the idol who almost became a professional soccer player.

Meanwhile, Minho's new movie ‘Gangnam 1970′ is successfully on the market and became a box office hit with more than one million viewers.