Tuesday 6 January 2015

Kim Woo Bin does not mind playing rebellious characters


Kim Woo Bin is known as a handsome and unique actor with a strong impression. Thanks to that, he often acts as young rebellious characters. For example, his roles on KBS’s drama ‘School 2013’, SBS’s ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, SBS’s ‘The Heirs’, and film ‘Friend 2: The Great Legacy’, almost have same characteristics.

“The fact is that my uniqueness and strong aura have helped me until now. I am quite lucky to act as very attractive rebellious characters that have made it easier to gain the public’s attention even as a novice in the acting industry,” he said when he was interviewed by JoongAng Ilbo.

The actor who started his career as a model admitted that he did not have a problem if he had to act as a rebellious character again. He just wants to give his best with any roles that he receives.

“I don’t want to set any limitation. I don’t consider, not wanting to act as a rebellious character ever again just because I have acted that kind of character many times. I think I only need to do my best with whatever roles that have been given to me,” he continued.

Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin is set to return by releasing his latest movie ‘Twenty’ this year. In the movie that is also starred by 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, he will act play a 20 year old man.