Tuesday 27 January 2015

Vanness Wu and wife Arissa Cheo patch up after month-long fight


Arissa Cheo proved the public wrong of a rocky marriage with her husband Vanness Wu after she shared a photo of their new Taipei crib yesterday, with Vanness in the background.

The couple’s marriage was speculated to be experiencing problems after Arissa angered Vanness by writing an explicit-laden photo caption last month. The two unfollowed each other on Instagram after Arissa agitatedly replied netizens who commented on her swearing.

Earlier this month, Arissa also posted a picture on Instagram of a crying comic girl (which she later deleted) and wrote in the captions, “I wish I were a man. I wish I were brave. I wish I were strong. I wish I was fearless… I wish… a woman’s struggle n what goes on behind the scenes, no one will ever know and understand. after all, at the end of the day, us girls just wanna be girls right, not men? x (sic)”

Netizens speculated the captions to be linked to her marriage with Vanness. While the couple’s close friend Elva Hsiao even left an encouraging message saying, “I will always be by your side,” Vanness still has not responded till this day.

Vanness Wu and wife Arissa Cheo patch up after month-long fight © Provided by xinmsn Vanness Wu and wife Arissa Cheo patch up after month-long fight

However, the 32-year-old Singaporean heiress wife left a cheeky caption for a photo of their new posh and classy dining room that read, “Where is the second surprise in the photo?”

Netizens were quick to pick up her hint by spotting Vanness seated at the dining table showing a peace sign, seemingly proving that the couple has reconciled.