Friday 3 March 2017

Ruby Lin sends busy Wallace Huo photos of their daughter


Wallace Huo showed up at a press conference announcing him as the first ambassador of a luxury watch brand today.

The actor, who recently went bald, had been busy filming TV series "Ruyi’s Royal Love in the Palace" with with Zhou Xun. He said with a sigh that it was the longest series he had ever starred in and he needed a big bag for all his scripts. He said, "For the sake of convenience, I’d hide the script for the day in my shoes and take off my shoes to read it when I find time."

Wallace and Ruby Lin's little girl was just a month old, but he had been busy working and could not spend much time with his wife and daughter, although Ruby would often send him pictures of their baby. He said, "Ruby takes cares of the baby most of the time. It’s really hard for her." When asked if he would prepare some gifts for her, Wallace said, "Of course, but I won’t tell you what it is."