Thursday 7 May 2015

Dee Hsu experiences life of a stay-at-home mum


Taiwanese television host Dee Hsu may have taken time off work to nurse her recent injury, but the mother-of-three has her hands full caring for her three daughters during her break.
Dee had whipped out delicious meals for her three daughters and her husband Mike Hsu and posted photos online to showcase her culinary skills. This has helped to dispel recent rumours that Mike had shown physical violence towards her.
On Tuesday morning, instead of her usual ‘food posts’, Dee uploaded her family photos and shared on how she has bonded with her children.
“I woke up, made breakfast and had a good chat with my daughters. These are the days I have missed (due to work) and now I’m trying to experience them again. It’s nice to hear them whine a little and talk about interesting facts about their schoolmates. This is blissfulness in simplicity,” she wrote.
That evening, she also uploaded more photos of her daughters and wrote affectionately, “I’m not an expert at parenting and I don’t spend a lot of time with my children. However, the love that these three sisters have for me makes me feel really touched.”
She added, “Whenever (my youngest daughter) is disrespectful to me, (her two older sisters) would step in and say, ‘You can’t do that to mummy!’ My children are really sensible! Alright, mummy will make you taiyaki (Japanese fish-shaped cake) for breakfast tomorrow!”
Keeping her promise, Dee posted a photo of her home-made taiyaki at 7 am the next morning, bringing praises from netizens that she is a “talented, pretty and competent mother”.