Saturday 16 August 2014

Roy Kim Donates His Portrait Rights to Help the Homeless

While busily preparing for his comeback, Roy Kim participated in a good cause to help the homeless.

On August 14, CJ E&M revealed that Roy Kim volunteered to become the cover model for the magazine Big Issue

Big Issue is a magazine that helps homeless people get back on their feet. Hearing about the good cause, Roy Kim donated his portrait rights to the magazine.

“I first saw Big Issue through the internet, and I thought it had a very good goal,” said Roy Kim. “When I actually came on set to shoot, I was moved to see that so many kind people were generously donating their talents to make this goal happen.”  

“After hearing that my small talent could help a lot of people, I was more encouraged and worked harder during the shoot.”

Meanwhile, Roy Kim is currently preparing for a comeback with a new album.

Photo Credit: Big Hit Entertainment