Tuesday 19 August 2014

SHINee’s Taemin Thanks Fans and SHINee Members for Their Support

SHINee’s Taemin shared his excitement on making his solo debut.

Recently having released and began promoting the first mini album Ace, Taemin thanked the fans by writing on his official website on August 17.

He uploaded a post under the title ‘It’s as if I’m dreaming’ and wrote, ‘Thank you so much for coming to cheer for me despite the recording taking place early in the morning. Although it was for a short moment during the fan meeting, I could feel your sincere heart. I’m so grateful and will never forget it.”

Through his agency, Taemin shared, “It’s an album that I’ve prepared hard and the one that many staff members around me helped me with. I hope many people will listen to it.”

He also added, “The members came to cheer for my comeback stage and Jonghyun hyung has constantly been tweeting about it. I feel so grateful for the SHINee members’ support and feel warm inside.”

Taemin’s solo song Danger is an electro swing dance song that features a combination of synth bass with percussion. Thomas Troelsen, who wrote BoA’s Eat You Up, TVXQ’s Mirotic, and the theme song for 2014 Brazil World Cup, participated in its production.

His solo album contains a total of six songs, including Ace and Pretty Boy participated by TVXQ’s Max Changmin and SHINee’s Jonghyun, as well as Experience, Wicked and Play Me.

Photo credit: SBS, Newsen