Monday 1 September 2014

Simon Cowell would definitely 'like another child'

Simon Cowell definitely wants another child.

The media mogul - whose partner Lauren Silverman gave birth to their first son Eric in February - has confirmed he wants their family to grow, and even said he's ''thought about'' it between series of 'The X Factor' UK.

He told the Sunday People newspaper: ''Of course I'd like another child.

''You have one, and I'd always have another. I've thought about having one in between the series of 'X Factor.' ''

The 54-year-old star also admitted he still hasn't ''changed a nappy'', insisting it's not something he has to do if he doesn't ''really want to''.

He added: ''I still haven't changed a nappy. I don't think you have to.

''It's like watching your girlfriend go to the loo. You don't really want to. You've got a choice.''

However, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - who appears alongside Simon on the 'X Factor' UK judging panel - said while she hasn't helped out with nappy-changing just yet, it's not something she'd try to avoid.

She said: ''I haven't changed Eric's nappy yet, but I'd be more inclined than him.''