Monday 29 September 2014

Anthony Neely is married with a 3-year-old daughter

At around 11pm last night, Taiwanese singer Anthony Neely uploaded a three-minute long video on Facebook to reveal the truth that he has been married for four years and that he has a three-year-old daughter.

Photos of Anthony and his daughter were also shown in the clip. “I love you so much. It’s been tough on you all these years. I just want you to be happy,” he said, addressing his wife.

“[I hid the truth] because I love my wife, and I’m exposing it now because I love her. I don’t want her to suffer in silence anymore. And because I love my daughter, I no longer wish to explain why I can’t bring her to the park,” added the singer.

In a shout-out to his fans, Anthony said that the “wall” between his supporters and himself can finally be broken with this confession.

Teary-eyed, Anthony wished his daughter, who turned three yesterday, “Happy Birthday” in English and hoped for everyone’s blessings. His revelation is also believed to be a gift for the child.

When Anthony debuted in 2010, he was rumoured to be dating a nurse named Vivi and in the following year, he denied reports stating that he was married with a kid. After releasing his album last year, the 28-year-old admitted that he has been “seeing someone” for four years but kept his marital status under wraps.