Tuesday 16 September 2014

Kim Hyun Joong Posts Up Official Apology to Ex-Girlfriend

With his lawsuit still ongoing, Kim Hyun Joong posted up an apology.

On September 15, Kim Hyun Joong posted on his official homepage, "Hello, this is Kim Hyun Joong."

"I′m really sorry for giving the person I believed and loved for two years a lot of mental and physical pain," wrote Kim Hyun Joong. "I′m embarrased at myself for doing something that a man should never do."

"Since this incident occured entirely because of my mistakes, there is no reason for her to be blamed," continued the apology. "I want to also say sorry to her family and friends."

The following is the full apology.

Hello, this is Kim Hyun Joong.

I′m really sorry for giving the person I believed and loved for two years a lot of mental and physical pain with this incident. I′m embarrased at myself for doing something that a man should never do

Since this incident occured entirely because of my mistakes, there is no reason for her to be blamed.

I apologize to her once again, and I want to also say sorry to her family and friends.

More than anything, I hope she will accept my apology and forgive me.

With this incident, I′ll work harder to become a better and healthier person.


Photo Credit: Newsen