Wednesday 9 December 2015

Yolanda Foster vows to cure Lyme Disease

Yolanda Foster will "walk to the end of the earth" to find a cure for Lyme Disease.

The 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star - who has been diagnosed with the chronic disease - insists she will do all she can to ensure her children Bella, 19 and Anwar, 16, can live full lives despite their diagnosis.

Sharing a photo of their medication, she wrote on Instagram: "I will walk to the end of the earth to find a cure for my babies so that they can live the healthy life that they deserve to live."

Meanwhile, the 51-year-old television personality - who also has 20-year-old daughter Gigi with her ex-husband Mohamed Hadid - was honoured with an award at the Global Lyme Alliance Gala earlier this year and dedicated the honour to her "selfless" children.

She said in her acceptance speech: "This award is for Anwar and Bella. This is my token and my promise to you that I will not allow you to live a life of pain and suffering.

"No child should suffer the way that you do ... I thank you both for your extraordinary selflessness during this journey. Your unwavering love and compassion has kept me alive and fighting through the darkest days of my life."