Friday 14 October 2016

I.O.I Drops Adorable Teaser Video Featuring All 11 Members

I.O.I have released the teaser video for Very Very Very.

I.O.I, who are awaiting the October 17 release of their 2nd mini album Miss Me?, released a teaser video.I.O.I received attention from fans after releasing two rounds of teaser images and have now released a teaser video through their official SNS channels.

The adorable 11 members of I.O.I can be seen in the teaser video for title track Very Very Very hiding from one another and having a playful time.

Very Very Very was personally written, composed and arranged by JYP Entertainment′s Park Jin Young and at 206bpm, it is the fastest track produced by the producer.

Meanwhile, I.O.I, who will be releasing their mini album Miss Me? on October 17, will being promotions after holding a comeback special broadcast through Mnet.