Friday 14 October 2016

Peter Ho shaves head for new role

Taiwanese-American actor-singer Peter Ho is set to star alongside Chinese actress Sun Li for the second time, in an upcoming historical drama titled ‘Nothing Gold Can Stay’. The duo first worked together 12 years ago, in the drama Jade Goddess of Mercy.

Peter also sang the praises of Sun Li, saying, “The moment I saw her, I felt as if I had travelled back in time. After so many years, she still looks the same!”

Peter, who tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Peggy, last month, uploaded a video of him preparing for his new role with the help of Peggy recently.

In the video, Peter can be seen dramatically sobbing as Peggy shaves his head. At one point, the 41-year-old even sighs, “[I] just got married and I’ll have to become a monk already.” After Peter sighs, Peggy then answers him, saying, “Hello, alms giver.”