Wednesday 5 October 2016

SHINee′s Onew Reveals He is Recovering from an Injury

SHINee′s Onew has revealed that his previous injury from a concert is almost completely recovered.

On October 4, SHINee held the showcase for their 5th studio album 1 of 1 at the SM TOWN COEX Artium and performed title track 1 of 1 for the first time on stage.In the revealed music video for 1 of 1 during the showcase, Onew was not seen as much due to his injury. Onew revealed, "I was injured during a concert. I am receiving treatment and I am almost completely recovered. So I will be able to show you my dancing going forward."

He continued, "I had a new experience during the music video shoot and remember strutting and dancing in the midst of the many models."

Meanwhile, SHINee will begin their promotions by holding a comeback stage through Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN on October 6.