Wednesday 11 January 2017

Dino Lee reveals his dating history

Taiwanese singer-actor Dino Lee, who shot to fame after his role as Ou Yang Fei Fan in 2015's hit movie Our Times, recently guested on MTV's Meeting Room, where he was grilled by hosts Ken Wu and Apple Huang.

When asked how many relationships he has been in, Dino confessed that he has been in three official relationships, and that he has always told his parents whenever he had a girlfriend because "my mother loves gossip and wants me to date."

Sharing that one of his relationships lasted for five years, he mused, "I gave her all of my youth (while we were together)." However, he shared that he will be focusing on his career and that he will think twice before he gets into a relationship.

Probing further on behalf of the fans, the hosts asked if that means that he will reject the possibility of dating in the near future, to which Dino chuckled, "I can't say for sure, because life is full of surprises."