Tuesday 17 January 2017

Ken Chu’s wedding vows revealed

Ken Chu tied the knot with Chinese actress Vivian Han last September in Bali following the couple registering their marriage in June the same year.

Ken turned 38 on January 15 and Vivian uploaded a snap of the two of them with the caption, “The third birthday that I’ve spent with you.” At the same time, a short movie titled Wo De Yi Qie Dou Shi Ni De (loosely translated to All of Me Belongs to You) was shared online. The video compiled a number of moments from their wedding ceremony, including when the couple exchanged vows.

When the couple was exchanging rings, Ken declared, “I had you by my side when I was the most helpless. Thank you for letting me be your husband. All that I have belongs to you – both my physical self and my wealth.”

After watching the video, Vivian couldn’t resist but to poke fun at her husband, “You’re not allowed to change for a hundred years. Mr. Chu, don’t forget to watch this video and remind yourself of what you said regularly.”

In response, Ken said, “As a man, I cried more than you (in the video) – do you think I’d have the cheek to change (my mind)?”

Netizens also praised Ken for his massive weight loss for his wedding – the F4 member lost a total of 18 kilograms for his big day, revealing that his reason was that he was “afraid that he would make (Vivian) look bad”.