Monday 23 January 2017

SNSD′s Taeyeon Shows Support for Youngest Member Seohyun′s Solo Concert

SNSD member Taeyeon has shown her support for the youngest group member Seohyun′s first solo concert.

Seohyun will be holding her first solo concert Love, Still - Seohyun at the SMTOWN Coex Artium on February 24-26.On January 23, Taeyeon shared a photo of Seohyun′s solo concert poster with the message, "Our youngest member Seohyun is holding her solo concert. I am so proud, she is so admirable and I want to see it. I still love you so much, Seohyun. I will get better and go see you. Prepare well and I ask that when Seohyun performs, the concert hall will not be boring. SM."

Seohyun also wrote through her personal Instagram, "I invite you to Seohyun′s solo concert. Are you ready to make fun memories with me for 3 days?"

The concert title Love, Still - Seohyun signifies a still cut of a time when you are in love. As Seohyun′s first album surrounds the theme of love, the concert will also tell the story of love.

Meanwhile, tickets for Seohyun′s 1st solo concert Love, Still - Seohyun will go on sale beginning January 24 at 8PM KST.