Wednesday 4 January 2017

Sharon Chan reveals photoshoot with baby son

Hong Kong actress Sharon Chan and her husband William Lui welcomed their first child on Winter Solstice (Dec 21). Less than a month after his birth, the 37-year-old has revealed her first photoshoot with her baby boy.

Nicknaming her son Lui Dong Zhi (the Mandarin equivalent of Winter Solstice is Dong Zhi), the proud mummy declared, “I’ve been so blessed in the ten or so days that I’ve become a mother. I’ve been breastfeeding him and I think I’ve been bedazzled by my own son – he is my entire world now!”

She chuckled, “I feel like I’ve stepped into a warzone (since his arrival), but thankfully there have been many people helping me along the way, so (motherhood) isn’t as tough as I’ve imagined it to be.”

At the turn of the New Year, Sharon shared that her biggest wish is for her son to be healthy, grow up well and to have an enjoyable childhood. She also shared that she will return to filming dramas after her confinement period of one month is over.

Sharon is slated to appear in the third season of Heart of Greed 3, alongside veteran actors Ha Yu, Louise Lee, Michelle Yim and Susanna Kwan.