Friday 13 February 2015

Bigbang to return this April


A news report has revealed that Bigbang will end their long-time hiatus this April!

According to an exclusive report by Korean media Daily Sport, the first project from YG Entertainment in 2015 will be Bigbang’s.

“The first album in 2015 from YG Entertainment will be Bigbang's. We plan to release the album this April,” said YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyunsuk.

“iKON and WINNER are also in the midst of producing their albums, but our first player this year is Bigbang. It might be burdensome but I listened to Bigbang’s new song yesterday. It is better than any of Bigbang’s previous songs. When I heard the song, my heart pounded. I felt really good listening to Bigbang’s music after a long time,” the CEO added.

He then commented about Bigbang who have been in the music industry for ten years, saying: “Having been around for for ten years, Bigbang’s skills and music ideas are the best. It’s gonna be the album that emits the light. I get the feeling of: ‘That’s why this is Bigbang, the oldest in YG’. Not only the title track, the side tracks are also good”.

It’s been almost three years since the group released their last album, ‘Still Alive’ on June 2012. That is why fans are looking forward to this upcoming album.

“This is the album that fans are looking forward to. Of course I also expect a lot. I am satisfied with the result. Bigbang are extremely good musicians, up to the point that I want to give my honor to them,” Yang Hyunsuk said.

Get ready as we are getting closer to Bigbang’s grand return!