Wednesday 4 February 2015

Super Junior's Heechul wants to be prettier than new female idols



The eccentric member of group Super Junior, Kim Heechul, has once again indicated his 4-D personality through some hilarious statements. On his SNS post, Heechul said that he will not be defeated by fresh-faced girl groups and vowed to stay prettier than them.
“More and more younger and fresher girl group are coming out, so in order for me not to get defeated I need to put on a flower in my hair to become prettier. We need glamorous stuff as long as we can,” he wrote on his post, explaining why he has been putting on pretty hair accessories in his hair lately.
Heechul also talked about his fans, who are growing older as time passes.
“Even though my babies have all gotten older, they do ARS voting, internet voting and many more. It must be difficult to compete with other younger fans… Chollian, Nownuri, Hi-tel (internet services in the 90s) must be more familiar to you guys. When I think about my babies this oppa is in tears… Oppa will work hard to sing a lot of songs! #shutup,” he said.
Meanwhile, Heechul’s fans seemed to disagree with his statement, especially on Heechul’s point about their age.
“I’m not that old…yet!!ㅋㅋㅋ”, “Oppa, I’m still young ㅠㅠ”, “Though I started following you a long time ago, I’m still 21 years old now ㅋㅋ I’m still a fresh and young girl ㅋㅋ” wrote some of the fans.