Monday 2 February 2015

I won't date in public, says Kim Heechul


While a lot of celebrities and idols have lately been exposing their romantic relationships, Super Junior’s Heechul said that he will not reveal his girlfriend to the public.

In an interview with Sina.com, Heechul explained that he does not want to hurt his fans, who have supported him for more than 10 years.

“Actually with my age now a lot of my fans have been encouraging me to go on a date. ‘Oppa  you can meet a girl now. Please meet a good girl’ they said through personal SNS. Though I got a lot of support from them, I feel that saying ‘This is my girlfriend. I love her’ is not a proper manner even to fans who support me to date. However long the relationship will last, it will be shorter than the last 10 years relationship with my fans. I don’t want to make a fuss about things like that. That’s how I show my respect to my fans,” said Heechul.

“However, if there’s an unavoidable situation or if I get caught in public, at that time I would take my time to write on Weibo or other personal SNS and explain it personally to my fans. At least it would be a proper attitude for me,” he added.At the end of the interview, Heechul also said that the last thing he wanted to do is to hurt his fans, even with his future wedding.

“I don’t know how I will do it, but at least I will try not to hurt my fans. That’s why let’s not date in public. Moreover, whatever happens, I think that explaining to the fans personally is the right way to do it.”