Thursday 26 February 2015

Unwilling to feel hungry, f(x)'s Amber does not want to diet


It appears that f(x)’s Amber does not like to be on a diet. On Mnet’s variety show ’4 Things Show’ that was broadcast on February 24, she revealed her weight and how she does not want to feel hungry because of dieting.

“I weigh a sturdy 56 kg. In the past, since I’m a girl group member, I thought it was really bad to weigh over 50kg. But after a while, I accepted myself for who I am and became determined to never starve myself and foster a healthy body through exercise.”

The idol’s statement immediately gained netizens’ attention, considering that many female idols look too skinny because of going through strict diets in order to maintain their appearances.

“I really like her mindset… accepting yourself for who you are and never starving yourself, but actively trying to live a healthy life,” a netizen wrote.

Amber is currently busy promoting her first solo album “Beautiful’ with lead single ‘Shake that Brass’.