Wednesday 23 November 2016

Aaron Kwok’s girlfriend lashes out at online trolls

Last year, Aaron Kwok confirmed that he was dating 27-year-old model Moka Fang last December. After negative feedback from netizens, along with an increasing amount of attention on his love life, he announced less than a week later that he would avoid talking about his love life.

While he has stood firm in his decision to keep his relationship under wraps, reports have surfaced that the pair’s relationship has turned rocky because of the stress that comes along with dating the Heavenly King.

It seems that Moka has finally had enough of the negativity directed at her as she lashed out on her personal Weibo on Monday (Nov 21). “After dealing with the insults, sarcasm and abuse for so long, I’ve decided that I will stay true to myself from today. For the past year, I’ve been feeling pity for myself (and wondering) what I’ve done wrong. I’m not going to pretend that I’m that strong any longer.

All of you can come at me,” she ranted.

Fans have showed their support for her in response to her tirade, leaving messages of encouragement such as, “You can say whatever you want to say and stop letting yourself suffer. Be happy!” while others have comforted her with, “It’s normal to be criticised; only those who are worth being talked about get talked about. Don’t take it to heart.”