Tuesday 15 November 2016

Kim Woo-bin was nervous working with Lee Byung-hun, Kang Dong-won

At the presentation of the movie "Master", Lee Byung-hun, Kang Dong-won and Kim Woo-bin showed up together with their director Cho Ui-seok.

In the film, Byung-hun plays a swindler who talks to people to give him money. He said, "I have played many semi-bad roles, but it’s the first time I played a guy who is bad through and through after ‘The Good, The Bad, The Weird.’" Dong-won plays a detective with high intelligence and he said, "It is a character with a strong sense of justice, and it is quite like the person I am." Woo-bin played the brains who helped Byung-hun to build a criminal network, and he said, "I feel excited and nervous when working with them. I worked hard to avoid bringing them down."