Tuesday 20 October 2015

EXID′s Hani Reveals Her Bold Appetite

EXID′s Hani boasted a bold appetite.

The contents of Hani′s refrigerator were revealed on JTBC′s Please Take Care of My Refrigerator on October 19.When chef Choi Hyun Suk asked, "Is there a a food you want in particular?" Hani answered, "I like foods with strong flavors. I think I have a dull palate compared to others. The members and I have different tastes in food."

As soon as Kim Sung Joo asked, "Do you like things that are strongly seasoned?" Hani emphasized that she does before going on to reveal her unexpected appetite.

Hani said, "I eat a lot as well. I eat 3-4 servings of meat by myself," shocking everyone. She continued, "I eat whatever I want once a week, and I always eat seasoned intestines," before adding "Seasoned everything."