Tuesday 20 October 2015

Taylor Swift feels lucky to be liked

Taylor Swift feels "lucky" to be liked by the public.

The 'Bad Blood' hitmaker - who earns $1 million a day - considers herself fortunate that people like her songs but believes her good luck could change at any time.

She told Australia's VOGUE magazine: "Things are good right now but I'm never going to be stupid, foolish or ignorant enough to think I have control over the public. All I can control is making good music.

"I am so lucky that people seem to like me right now, but in no way, shape or form is it a permanent thing. And I think being aware of that is what keeps you smart and is what keeps you on the game."

The 25-year-old star added that if people get sick of her, she has no problem with taking some time off to.

She explained: "Then I'll feel like I'll need to give people a breather."

Taylor also believes it's good to be aware that fans and critics could turn against her at any time.

She added: "The public could change their minds about me tomorrow. If they decided that I was annoying tomorrow, they would use that angle and then a few other writers would use that and it would catch on."