Wednesday 14 October 2015

Jo Jeong Seok to Display His Lovable Charms on ′Happy Together′

Jo Jeong Seok proved he′s a man of many talents on Happy Together 3.

Jo Jeong Seok′s and Bai Song Woo′s surprising charms will be revealed on the October 15 broadcast of KBS′ Happy Together 3.Filming for the show took place recently, where Jo Jeong Seok displayed his adorable pretentiousness. When Yoo Jae Suk asked, "Like everyone says, aren′t you the man these days? Do you feel how popular you are?" Jo Jeong Seok said shyly, "I really do feel it these days," drawing laughs.

He continued, "I′m always surprised when middle school girls yell, ′Kang Chef!′"

Jo Jeong Seok′s good-natured self-praise didn′t end there as he added, "When I come out of the shower and towel dry my hair, even I think I look cool. Of my physical features, I think my eyes are the most sexy," drawing more laughs.

Not only that, Jo Jeong Seok didn′t spare himself physically during the filming, showing off his various talents in darts, taekwondo, playing the guitar, singing and more.

Meanwhile, KBS′ Happy Together 3 will air on October 15 at 11:10 p.m. KST.