Friday 9 October 2015

Kara′s Young Ji Tries Ice Cream Fried Rice for the First Time...and Likes It

Kara′s Heo Young Ji revealed her unusual appetite.

In an upcoming episode of KBS Joy′s A Meal′s Dignity, set to air on October 8, Kara′s Heo Young Ji will appear as a special guest on the panel of judges. Heo Young Ji expressed her excitement during a recent recording, saying "I wanted to meet everyone. I want to try a novel dish that I′ve never tried before," leading Shin Bong Sun to say, "She talks mechanically, like an idol," drawing laughs.

As Heo Young Ji wished, the MCs and judges were presented with the weirdest dish to date, ′ice cream fried rice. Heo Young Ji, who emptied her dish, said, "I like ice cream, and I like fried rice. I really enjoyed it because the two things I like are mixed together," displaying her peculiar appetite.

MC Hong Jin Kyung reportedly expressed her shock, saying, "She doesn′t have any fears when it comes to food."

On the show, Shin Bong Sun also revealed she created a fake scandal with Park Hwi Soon, because of her desire to be funny. The episode will also feature a hangover soup made of leftover dried filefish and a gimbap recipe passed down to a woman from her mother-in-law. The show airs on October 8 at 8:20 p.m. KST.