Saturday 18 June 2016

Instagram Official?! Lea Michele & Robert Buckley Post First Pic Together on "Dimension 404" Set


Did Lea Michele and Robert Buckley just make their relationship Instagram official? We think so!

The new couple, who recently sparked romance rumors, posted their first photos together on Wednesday on the set of their new Hulu show, "Dimension 404."

"Fake bus stop, real photo bomb. Good times. #Dimension404," the actor captioned an Instagram pic of himself with his arm wrapped around Michele as the show's director popped up in front.

The "One Tree Hill" alum shared a second shot with his new lady, writing, "So much love for this amazing group of women, their patience with me has been unbelievable. Big thanks to all of the #Dimension404 cast and crew."

Last month, Lea stayed mum about her budding romance with Robert, telling ET, "You know, I'm just feeling really great right now and super happy. I feel very, very, very lucky and grateful in my life right now and that's all that matters."


The "Glee" star also recently admitted that she's been busy spending time with the people that mean the most to her.

"I think it's so important to surround yourself with really great people," she told PEOPLE. "I'm so happy. I just went on an amazing trip right before I get back into work. I'm really just having the best summer. I've been working out a lot and spending time with my friends and family – really no complaints over here."

Michele split from her ex-boyfriend, Matthew Paetz, in February after almost two years together.

Do you think Lea and Robert are the real deal?