Wednesday 29 June 2016

Twice′s Tzuyu Sheds Tears on Air for the First Time


On the June 27 episode of JTBC′s Please Take Care of My Refrigerator, Tzuyu sheds tears while tasting Chinese food prepared by Chef Lee Yeon Bok.During the episode, Chef Lee Yeon Bok prepares a Chinese dish for guests, which include Twice′s Tzuyu and Jungyeon. 

While enjoying the dish, Tzuyu states, "The food reminds me of the Chinese food I ate when I was young with my family. Being able to eat it for the first time in a while makes me so happy.” 

In response, MC Kim Sung Joo says, “Eating food seems to remind you of your mom.” As the MCs speak to her, Tzuyu begins the shed tears. 

Fellow member Jungyeon is shocked by Tzuyu′s tears and says, "Tzuyu has never before cried on a broadcast; this is her first time.”