Tuesday 20 December 2016

Angelababy not ready to be a mum

Chinese actress Angelababy is currently seven months pregnant and has taken a break from work to prepare for labour, but the actress had recently admitted that she feels “anxious and unprepared” about the impending arrival of her first child.
The 27 year-old wrote a lengthy post on her Weibo, sharing her thoughts of becoming a mother and her arduous journey as an actress.

She wrote, “I’ve been quite free lately, so free that I’m not used to it, so I thought I should use this time to talk to you guys here.

“To be honest, I’m not prepared to be a mother, and I still feel like a teenager, everything is happening too quickly. But being unprepared has always blessed me with kind people who make my journey easier by taking care of me, so I feel happier even though I am unprepared.”

Angelababy also expressed her gratitude for the cast of Chinese variety show, Hurry Up, Brother for taking good care if her during the games after she injured her hand during a shoot and showed her appreciation for the opportunities that were given to her despite her not being ready for a certain acting role.

As she prepares for motherhood, Angelababy also let in that she is “all ready to become a housewife” but ended up scaring her husband, Huang Xiaoming, away when she cooked for the first time. “Maybe Mr Huang should lower his expectations of me when it comes to cooking,” she mused.

Lastly, the actress thanked her fans for supporting her through it all “even though I am always unprepared”.