Wednesday 14 December 2016

Selina Jen gives ex-husband her blessings

One week after he was photographed sharing a passionate kiss with a Taiwanese newscaster, Richard Chang’s social and love life has come under the spotlight again. The ex-husband of S.H.E singer Selina Jen was reported to have gone on dates with four different women, within the span of a week.

According to Taiwanese media, one night before his now-famous lip lock moment with his “friend” and newscaster Hong Li En, Richard was spotted chatting with a long-haired girl at the train station; two days later, he was seen having an intimate dinner session, occasionally whispering into each other’s ears, with a different lady; last but not least, he was also spotted going on a café date with another long-haired girl three days later.

Richard hit back at reports on his active social life and said, “Why are you targeting me? Have I done anything wrong? Should I be having meals with men every day instead? Aren’t you guys going to write that I’m gay [if I do that]? If I’m seen hugging a guy I had a meal with, are you going to call me a homo?

“Even if I have meals with women, it may be with friends or for work purposes,” he clarified.

After breaking her silence about her ex-husband’s scandalous behaviour with the newscaster earlier this week, Selina gave Richard her blessings and added that she has moved on from their relationship and has no regrets over what has happened.

Instead of focusing on love and romance, the 35-year-old says she has her sights on chasing her dreams.

Selina and Richard formally divorced in March this year after getting married in 2011.