Monday 27 October 2014

Jay Chou Denies Having Sent Wedding Invitations

Jay Chou attended the press conference for the “Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am Exhibition” as the promotional ambassador for the event. 

When asked about the rumor that Chiling Lin had received the invitation to his wedding, he said, “Of course it is not true!” Jay admitted that he had not yet proposed to Hannah Quinlivan but he’d keep his promise to marry before his birthday. 

The Essence of Youth – Life Plankton Essence
He added, “I always want to have a great family. It would be great if my child can see me in my concert, so I really cannot marry too late, otherwise the difference between me and my child would be too much.” 

He evaded the question about his shooting pre-wedding pictures in Europe but said, “Later you’ll see.”