Thursday 23 October 2014

Tao and Sehun 'EXO' respond to their haters on Weibo!

Upset by various acts of nuisance that they are subjected to by their haters, Tao and Sehun from EXO send messages of warning to their haters on their Weibo account on October 22.

In the first message, Tao expressed his frustration and told his haters to stay away from his fellow EXO members, family and fans.

“For the people who hate me, for me you can hate me as freely as you wish, I don’t care about the way you distort the facts. Do not send your hatred towards my family, member, and fans who love me!” Tao wrote on his Weibo page.

In his second message, Tao asked his haters to stay away from Sehun who recently open a Weibo account.

“Sehun opened a Weibo account just to play around, isn’t that something to be happy about? If you like it, follow his account, but if you don’t, don’t slander him, you are all exo-l, why do you have to disturb him?” the Chinese EXO star continued.

Responding to Tao’s message, Sehun also expressed worry.

“What is going on? Please stop..we are one!” Sehun wrote on his band mate’s page.