Friday 10 October 2014

Lovely Puff Kuo Still Waiting for Mr. Right

(Taipei October 8) Wearing a flower crown on her head and a pink tutu that revealed her beautiful long legs, Puff Kuo looked lively and cute but a bit thinner at the promotional event for a skin product. 

She said, “Everybody says I look thinner, but in fact I’m happy this way. I have lost a little weight but it’s far from the time when I was the thinnest.” Puff has been very successful in endorsing for brands in recent years. When asked if she’d like to purchase an apartment in Taipei, she replied, “I’d like to have it in Zhongshan District.” 

 Remaining single for almost three years, Puff admitted without hesitation that she’d love to help her boyfriend with skin care, showing her anticipation for a romance while enjoying a successful career.