Tuesday 2 February 2016

2NE1′s Minzy Spotted at f(x)′s Seoul Concert

F(x) headlined their first concert over the weekend, and a slew of stars were spotted in the audience showing their support for the girl group.

Luna gave a special shout out to 2NE1′s Minzy, who came to the show to support her friend, in an Instagram post on January 31.Luna posted a photo with Minzy and wrote, "My precious friend Ggong Ggong Minzy. Minzy, who pushed her schedule back to be the first person to run over to my first exclusive concert..She gifted me, a girl who loves flowers, with the most beautiful flowers and her beautiful heart..I′m going to work hard to repay these people whom I′m so thankful for.......Love you Minzy. To the fans who were with f(x) today as well, love you!"

Meanwhile, f(x)′s first-ever exclusive concert Dimension 4 - Docking Station was held at the Olympic Park Olympic Hall in Seoul from January 29 to 31.