Tuesday 23 February 2016

Bride-to-be Hwang Jung Eum Says She Wants to Continue Acting After Marriage

Hwang Jung Eum′s wedding spread with Elle has been released.

Hwang Jung Eum will be marrying Lee Young Don on February 26. The actress, who is currently at the height of her career and on cloud nine in her love life, was a glowing bride.

Despite shooting for long hours and numerous outfit changes, Hwang Jung Eum was all smiles throughout the photo shoot. From a graceful gown to a chic suit, Hwang Jung Eum showed off a range of charming looks.During the interview, Hwang Jung Eum said she wanted to keep the couple′s love story between them; however, she spilled on how deep and special their love is as well as whether she believes in destiny.

Hwang Jung Eum said that rather than dwell on a fairytale wedding, she finds herself thinking about the meaning of marriage, saying "Although we haven′t had any conflicts or issues before the wedding, I have a lot on my mind. And I find myself acting more carefully than I did when I was by myself. Everyone who decided to take the plunge seem incredible to me."

She also revealed that she plans to continue acting even after she gets married, saying "Even now, my body is itching (to act). If a good project comes along, I′m ready to jump right in."

February bride Hwang Jung Eum′s spread and interview can be found in the March issue of Elle Bride and Elle′s website.

Photo credit: Elle