Thursday 25 February 2016

Khloe Kardashian banned from speaking at Kim and Kanye's wedding


Khloe Kardashian was banned from speaking at her sister Kim Kardashian West's wedding.

The 31-year-old reality star wasn't allowed to give a speech at Kim's 2014 wedding to Kanye West because she tends "to just ramble on".

Speaking on 'The Late Late Show with James Corden', she said the groom taunted her with the microphone after giving his own "epic" 45 minute speech, but Khloe was under strict instructions from Kim not to speak.

She said: "I'm such a talker and I feel like I'm such an open book, but I did get banned from speaking at Kim and Kanye's wedding . I wasn't allowed to give a speech because I tend to just ramble and I think I'm giving a compliments but maybe I'm not saying the right thing. So at the wedding Kim was like 'You can't give a speech at the wedding'. I was like 'OK', and then Kanye was giving his speech and was like 'Khlo I know you want the mic' and was like taunting me , and like one ranter to another ranter, I wanted that mic".

Meanwhile, the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star recently admitted that remarrying her estranged husband Lamar Odom would be "the best dream".

She said: "I mean, that would be like the best dream ... like, okay, I hope that first marriage could happen again but it's really hard to erase everything that happened. Just building a friendship back is what I'm doing now, it has nothing intimately, nothing at all, just pure love and I want someone to learn how to love themselves again."