Monday 23 May 2016

Peter Ho Busy Working and Preparing His Wedding


(Shanghai May 20, 2016) At the presentation of the action movie "Brothers", Peter Ho revealed that his role was a "little pervert" psycho with a scar. When asked how he interpreted it, he said, "I try to understand him from his feelings. He did everything for his little brother but suffered a lot mentally in prison since his teenage." He said that the director saw him and knew he was "wild at heart", so he did not have to transform into a bad guy on purpose. He revealed that he hurt his wrist when falling from a horse during filming and the injury had not recovered yet. Peter got married in March and would have a make-up party in Taipei on September 1. When asked about his preparation, he sighed, "People might think it was my wife who prepares the wedding party. But in fact it is really hard for a man. I have to work and prepare the party. I have many friends in the circle and need to arrange all the invitations. Now I’m supposed to go back to prepare the party but I’m here to promote my new movie instead."